Engaging with employers to advance equal opportunity and inclusive workplaces for people with disabilities.
Enhancing meaningful participation of individuals with disabilities in the existing labor market or other entrepreneurial ventures.
- Career Link Mentoring project with USBLN and Mitsubishi Foundation
- New York State Consortium for Advancement of Supported Employment (NYS CASE)
- Outpatient Recovery Services
- Career Transitions: A Mentoring Program for Veterans with Disabilities
- Study of Community Based Rehabilitation Models in Karnata State, India
- Strategies for Gaining Insights into the Employment Challenges of Veterans with Disabilities (Woodruff Foundation)
- Diversity Partners Employment DRRP
Progressing economic well-being and pathways out of poverty through financial and entitlements literacy.
Supporting quality of life across the life span, through work/life balance, health and well-being.
- Fits In: An Inclusive Fitness and Wellness Technical Assistance and Evaluation Program
- Keeping People with Disabilities in the Workforce: Negotiating Work, Life and Disability – Field Initiated Research Project
- An Investigation of Trends in Charges Filed Under the Age Discrimination in Employment Act